Monday, March 3, 2008

See, I told you I'd catch your attention...

See, I told you I'd catch your attention... although I never promised I would tell you anything interesting. :D

I'm relatively new to the area and looking to meet some fun people to hang out with... where things go from there you never can tell. So, a little about me, I like books, movies, games, sports, laughter, sunshine, water, snow, (yes - I did say snow), no gang bangs , and intelligent conversation - although not necessarily in that order. Looking forward to getting out and exploring the city more now that the nice weather has decided to show up.... I could use a tour guide though ;)

5 comments:

Multifuncional said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Impressora e Multifuncional, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://impressora-multifuncional.blogspot.com. A hug.

Roy A. Hewitt said...

You got my attention. Congratulations.

maclean said...

Are you the girl I am still in love with? In which case I miss you everyday.

please give us another chance.

joselito pr1 said...

you seem to like to do alot of the same things as me.that makes me very interested in getting to know you.

joselito pr1 said...

and i need to know if your the girl i've always been in love with?